The Session page in Client Voices is where you do the bulk of your work with the client. This page contains:
- Budget Worksheet
- Debt Schedule
- Client Check In (COMT)
- Reasons for Hardship
- Client Goal
The Session table sits on your client’s Client case page.
Each of the sessions in the table below (as seen from the Client Case page) represents a face to face or over the phone financial mentoring session with your client.
Sessions appear in chronological order with the most recent at the top.
To explain the Sessions table columns:
- Number: Marks the session number, with Session 1 being first, and the highest being the most recent.
- Date: The date the session took place
- Client Check In: Indicates whether the Client Check In (COMT) has been completed or not with Completed or Not completed.
- Value: How many MSD chargeable sessions that face to face session is worth. This always defaults to 1, but you can alter that number if your face to face session is exceptionally long or short.
- Length: Optionally, you can enter the actual amount of time you spent on the face to face session.
The Edit details button enables you to change the date, length and value of a session.
When you create new session, Client Voices creates a duplicate of the previous session. This is so you can maintain a copy of the previous session while working in the most up to date version today. The result is a chronological journey of the client’s financial situation.
From top to bottom, let’s break down the Session page.
1 – Client contact details: The client’s contact details are always at the top for your convenience.
2 – Client Intake form: This link will take you to the Client Intake form.
3 – Case header: The case header displays the case number and case open date.
4 – Case status: Displays whether the case is open or closed.
5 – Engagement level: Displays whether the case is ongoing or one-off. Just click on it to switch between the two.
6 – Case goal: The case goal is always visible.
7 – Reasons for hardship: Click this to display the Reasons for hardship table.
8 – Session header and date: The Session is always numbered, and the Session date is always displayed.
9 – Session length and value: This displays the length of the Session, and the value of the Session. The value of the Session is the total number of MSD chargeable sessions for this face to face interaction. It always defaults to 1, but can be changed by clicking the Edit link.
10 - Budget name: The Main budget is the client’s committed budget. If you have Alternative budgets saved, they will be accessible here.
11 – Buttons: From left to right:
- Add an alternative budget for running alternative budget scenarios with your client.
- Client Check in will take you to the Client Outcomes measurement tool questionnaire for this Session.
- Export a copy of your Budget Worksheet, Debt Schedule and Cashflow.
12 – Budget Worksheet tab: Click this tab to access the Budget Worksheet.
13 – Debt Schedule tab: Click this tab to access the Debt Schedule.
14 – Income item: Displays your income items in the budget, from left to right:
- Income – The income type and description.
- Amount - The amount of the income item.
- Frequency – How often the income is received
- Subtotal – The weekly subtotal of the income item.
15 – Add income item button: Click to add a new income item.
16 – Income subtotal: The sum total of all income items.
17 – Expense item:
- Expense title: Labels what the expense is for.
- Amount: How much the expense is.
- Frequency: How often the expense is paid.
- Weekly subtotal: The weekly subtotal of the amount.
18 – Add expense item button: Add a single new expense item to the budget.
19 – Add multiple expenses button: Add multiple expense items to the budget from a helpful list.
20 – Expenses subtotal: The sum total of all expenses.
21 – Budget Worksheet total: This number is the result of the income subtotal minus the expense subtotal. A deficit is red, and a surplus is green.